- 1. Another
I have a pen here on the table. I have another one at home.
This egg is too small. Can you give me another?
(another = another one = another egg)
- 2. The order
One of those two guests is American. The other is Indian.
(the other = the other one = the order guest)
- 3. The orders
Two students are still outside
The others are already in the room
(the others = the other students)
- 4. Others
Some animals live on land, others in water
(others = other animals)
- 5. A few others, some others, many others, etc
A number of cars in our country were made in Italy, a few others were made in Sweden, some others were made in France, and many others were made in Japan.
- 6. Each other
Although we were in the same bus, we didn’t talk because we didn’t each other.
- 7. One another
They live in the same town and often visit one another
- Every other ……………… day / week ( = selang se …)
- The other day ( = beberapa hari y11 / tak lama beselang )
10. On the other hand : (Volcanoes cause disaster, on the other hand they give advantage )
11. Among others (= diantaranya), some other time (=lain kali), otherwise (= jika tidak / sebaliknya)